In the wild, all mammals consume their placenta after birth. This helps to restore iron levels, boost energy, establish a good milk supply, and protect against postpartum depression. Additionally, it is also believed to protect against hemorrhaging, balance hormone levels, and return the uterus to prenatal state.
I offer a free pick up and delivery service. After the birth of your baby inform your midwife, doctor, or nurse that you wish to keep the placenta. Place it in a sealable waterproof bag/ container and keep it in the fridge until I pick it up from you. The encapsulation process should begin within 48 hours after birth.
I use the raw method of placenta encapsulation, which involves dehydrating the placenta, grinding it into powder, and putting it into capsules for you to swallow. The capsules I use are of high quality and vegetarian (no gelatin).
For the first two weeks postpartum, take 2 capsules 3 times a day. After that, take 1 to 2 capsules a day. Store capsules in a cool dark place.
If you choose the powdered placenta version, take 2 tsps 3 times a day for the first two weeks. After that, take 1 to 2 tsps a day. Some people choose to mix the powder in with their food, others prefer to mix it into smoothies.
Fees are for the preparation and encapsulation of your placenta, not for the sale of medication. I am not able to diagnose, treat, or prescribe. No specific effects are guaranteed. It is your responsibility to determine whether using my services may benefit you.
Simple Steps in ordering a package:
1. Contact me ahead of time with your due date and any questions you may have. It is important to inform your health care provider about your desire to keep the placenta, as this is usually thrown away following birth. I will keep a record in my calendar of your due date
2. Contact me within 48 hours after birth to arrange a time for me to pick up the placenta. Place the placenta in a waterproof bag/ container in the fridge
3. I will pick up your placenta and prepare the capsules using the raw method of encapsulation
4. I will drop off the capsules to your home within 48 hours
* One placenta yields any where from 75-200 capsules
*Please contact me by phone, text, email, or through this website’s contact form.
Package A $60- Placenta Print
Package B $160 -Placenta Powder, Umbilical Cord Keepsake, and Placenta Print
Package C $200- Placenta Capsules, Umbilical Cord Keepsake, and Placenta Print
Package D $240- Placenta Capsules, Umbilical Cord Keepsake, Placenta Print, and Herbal Postnatal Bath